Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baby Letters!

One of my favorite decorations for a new comer to the family or an addition to a child's room is their name displayed over their crib or bed. The first set of letters I did were for my niece and nephew. I've done a little more since then and can see some improvement since my first attempt.



For Cali's letters I trimmed them in white and tried to make the design girly-but something that could grow up with her as well (she's only 6 so they will be able to stick around for a few more years before she will need a new look).
I made Tucker's letters to go with his blue and yellow nursery. Although you can't see it in this picture, his letters are trimmed in a pale yellow. 

 


Keira's letters, as you can see, do not hang in a straight line. And the letters K, I, and A are trimmed in pink while the E and R are trimmed in brown. I think that Keira's letters are my fav :)

No comments:

Post a Comment